What size of vinyl lettering do I need?
The measurements shown on our website are for the actual piece of vinyl you will receive. Not the surface you are applying to.
- 1. You will need to first measure the surface you will be placing your vinyl onto.
- 2. Select vinyl that will measure at least 1/2 inch smaller than your surface.
If you plan on placing the vinyl on a glass block that measures 8 inches x 8 inches, you DO NOT want to order an 8 inch x 8 inch piece of vinyl. It will not fit.
Instead, you want to order vinyl that is smaller in size (we recommend 6 inches x 6 inches for glass blocks).
Commonly requested sizes…
- If you are placing your vinyl onto a 12 inch x 12 inch tile – we recommend ordering no larger than a 10 inch x 10 inch piece of vinyl
- If you are placing your vinyl onto a 8 inch x 8 inch glass block – we recommend ordering no larger than a 6 inch x 6 inch piece of vinyl
- If you are placing your vinyl onto a 6 inch x 6 inch tile – we recommend ordering no larger than a 5 inch x 5 inch piece of vinyl
Due to the custom nature of our products, no returns are accepted when incorrect sizes are ordered.
If you are unsure of what size to order, please contact us first and we will be happy to help you choose the best size for your project.